Min Min Ma is the lady responsible for some of Suits star, and Prince Harry girlfriend, Meghan Markle’s beauty look. She recently revealed what products she uses on her to get her red carpet ready. And, according to Min Min, Meghan, 35, favours “a sun-kissed complexion, soft smoky eyes in bronzy, earthy tones and soft nude pink/coral lips.”.
The celebrity make-up artist, also revealed Meghan hates covering up her natural freckles. “Megan has naturally gorgeous skin so I do very light skin makeup to ensure her freckles remain visible and a bit of under eye concealing. Also, I try to use as little as face powder to ensure her skin looks glowy at all time,” Min Min told Hollywood Life
“Meghan has naturally gorgeous skin, so I do very light skin makeup to ensure her freckles remain visible and [use] a bit of under-eye concealing,” Ma told E!. “Also, I try to use as little face powder as [possible] to ensure her skin is looking glowy at all times.”
How to get Meghan Markle’s Beauty Look:
- To start, Min Min reveals that the Suits star’s face is prepped with Decleor Aromessence Rose R’Orient Soothing Oil Serum, which promises to “soothe and soften the skin” and offer “immediate softness.”
- To get rid of under eye bags and hide fatigue, Meghan’s eyes are treated to G.M Collin Instant Radiance Anti-Aging Eye Patch.
- Her long legs are moisturized using DECLÉOR Aroma Nutrition Nourishing Rich Body Cream.
- For her face, Min Min uses Chanel VitaLumière Aqua and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat coverage stick for a radiant finish.
- Min Min also highlights Markle’s complexion by applying Jane Iredale bronzer in peaches and cream.