Want to rid your skin of wrinkles and discolouration? The Tria Skin rejuvenating Laser will get your face looking healthy and younger.
It used to be that you could only get laser treatments at your dermatologist’s office. Now, you can treat your skin at home, and get professional results, with the Health Canada approved Tria Skin rejuvenating Laser.
Having better results than with the use of lotions and creams, the laser technology passes microscopic laser beams into the skin to stimulate the body’s own natural renewal process, regenerating cells and producing new collagen.
The Tria Skin Laser uses a non-ablative laser technology, which safely and effectively smooths fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark spots and improves skin’s texture—with three comfort settings.
How do you use it? After cleansing skin, the laser is placed against your skin. You then glide the device from side to side to side over the selected treatment area. Expect to feel a warming sensation as the lasers go to work. End with a serum. (For best results use the Tria cleanser and serum.)
Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser is recommended to be used once per day, for the first eight weeks, during your evening skin care routine. Users typically notice an improvement in as few as 2 weeks with the best results occurring a few weeks after the full 8-week course of treatment.
• In large clinical studies, dermatologists observed significant, visible results:
- 100% of users experienced a significant improvement in texture
- 75% of users experienced a significant improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration and redness
• High satisfaction among users:
- 90% reported an improvement in overall appearance
- 91% reported smoother texture
- 80% reported an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration and redness
For more information go to triabeauty.ca (SRP: $495 CAD).